Storyline

I Am ZoZo is a psychological thriller about five young people who play with a Ouija board on Halloween and attract the attention of a malevolent demon. The film is based on real experiences with an ancient and malevolent spirit called ZoZo that attaches itself to people exclusively through Ouija boards. I Am ZoZo was shot on location on San Juan Island, WA and Seattle entirely on Kodak Super 8mm negative film stock.



Movie details I Am Zozo

Release : 2012-02-18
Genre : Horror, Thriller
Runtime : 85 minutes
Company : One World Studios Ltd.

Cast

Kelly McLarenasTess
Courtney FoxworthyasMel
Demetrius SagerasAidan
Caleb CourtneyasNick
Caleb DebattistaasDean
Darren Wayne EvansasHimself
John VejvodaasSkip
Sophia Mitri SchlossasYoung Tess


Search Result :

The Ouija Movie "I Am ZoZo" is based on a real Ouija board ...
The terrifying Ouija movie based on a real Ouija Board experience gone wrong, I Am ZoZo was shot entirely on location in Seattle and San Juan Island, WA using Kodak ...
[BD Review] 'I Am Zozo' Is A No-No - - Bloody Disgusting
Its Halloween and a group of friends have dressed up, gone to a remote house with no electricity, and, of course, have decided to play with a Ouija board.
I Am ZoZo 2012 ...
I Am ZoZo 2012 HDRip I Am zozo 2012 MKV SCr 1Link ...
AICN HORROR NEWS: PENANCE LANE! SHIVER! MACABRE! MUCK! I AM ...
AICN HORROR NEWS: PENANCE LANE! SHIVER! MACABRE! MUCK! I AM ZOZO! HOUSE OF BAD! SLEEPWALKERS! DEVILS WOMEN! Rick Bakers Monster Mash! & are you ready for ...
I Am Zozo (2013) Review - Best-Horror-Movies.com
ZOZO is an often recognized and written about evil entity that has been documented since the early 1800s. Documentary filmmaker Scott Di Lalla has clearly heard ...
I Am Zozo DVD Rental, Rent I Am Zozo Movie Online
Rent I Am Zozo DVD and over 100,000 other movies at Blockbuster. Buy, Download, or Rent I Am Zozo at Blockbuster today. Your source for I Am Zozo reviews and trailers ...
'I Am ZoZo' - Trailer (Ouija board horror movie) - YouTube
More info at http://www.iamzozomovie.com WARNING: this film is based on a paranormal Ouija board experience gone wrong -- ZoZo is a real Ouija spirit and ...
Ouija Movie Trailer for "I Am ZoZo" (based on real Ouija ...
I Am ZoZo is the Ouija movie about five young people who play with a Ouija board and attract the attention of the malevolent demon ZoZo.
Ouija Board Antics A Review for 'I Am ZoZo' - St. Louis horror ...
One common element that has been around in horror movies for sometime now is that of the ouija board. Common among sleepovers and slumber parties the film I Am
The Zozo Phenomena
However the film I Am Zozo is in no way using the above video, nor is the film using the image of a raven or crow in the film to represent the zozo demon.

Categories: ,

Leave a Reply