Storyline

Robert Mitchum's first take as Raymond Chandler's detective Philip Marlowe.

I need another drink... I need a lot of life insurance... I need a vacation.... and all I've got is a coat, a hat, and a gun!

Movie details Farewell, My Lovely

Release : 1975-08-08
Genre : Crime, Mystery, Thriller
Runtime : 95 minutes
Company : ITC Entertainment, E.K.

Cast

John IrelandasDetective Lt. Nulty
Robert MitchumasPhilip Marlowe
Charlotte RamplingasMrs. Helen Grayle alias Velma
Anthony ZerbeasLaird Brunett
Harry Dean StantonasBilly Rolfe
Jimmy ThompsonasRichter Grayle
Sylvester StalloneasKelly genannt Jonnie
Sylvia MilesasMrs. Jessie Florian
Joe SpinellasNick
Kate MurtaghasFrances Amthor
Jack O'HalloranasMoose Malloy
John O'LearyasLindsay Marriott
Walter McGinnasTommy Ray
Burton GilliamasCowboy
Jim ThompsonasJudge Baxter Wilson Grayle
Jimmy ArcherasGeorgie (as Jimmie Archer)


Search Result :

Farewell, My Lovely
Farewell, My Lovely is an illustrated collection of tributes to much-loved, departed pets. This inspirational and heart-warming compendium, now much expanded and in ...
Detnovel.com History of American Detective Novel
Farewell, My Lovely (1940) Raymond Chandler (novel) Farewell, My Lovely (1940) is famous for its metaphors. Chandler's second novel also features one of the richest ...
Farewell, My Lovely
Download Adobe Flash Player.
Farewell My Lovely (BBC Radio): Amazon.de: Raymond Chandler ...
Raymond Chandler, Toby Stephens - Farewell My Lovely (BBC Radio) jetzt kaufen. 6 Kundrezensionen und 4.8 Sterne. Fiction / Mystery & Detective
Amazon.de: farewell my lovely dvd
ROBERT MITCHUM AS PHILIP MARLOWE FROM FAREWELL, MY LOVELY #1 - SCHWARZ-WEISS - Filmfoto - (Poster) PLAKATE - 25x20" (60x50cm) von Starstills UK Kino und Promis: Q to R
Farewell, My Lovely (1975) - IMDb
This, the second adaptation of Raymond Chandler's novel, is much closer to the source text than the original - Murder, My Sweet (1944), which tended to avoid some of ...
"Farewell, My Lovely" von Raymond Chandler Bertz + Fischer ...
Farewell, My Lovely Eine Gangsterbraut und eine Jade-Kette sind verschwunden. Die Suche fhrt Philip Marlowe durch ein labyrinthisches Los Angeles, bevlkert ...
dict.cc | Farewell My Lovely | Wrterbuch Englisch-Deutsch
bersetzung fr Farewell My Lovely im Englisch-Deutsch-Wrterbuch dict.cc.
dict.cc Wrterbuch :: Farewell My Lovely [Raymond Chandler ...
Englisch-Deutsch-bersetzung fr Farewell My Lovely [Raymond Chandler] im Online-Wrterbuch dict.cc (Deutschwrterbuch).
Fahr zur Hlle, Liebling Wikipedia
Fahr zur Hlle, Liebling (Farewell, My Lovely) ist ein US-amerikanischer Kriminalthriller des Regisseurs Dick Richards aus dem Jahr 1975.

Categories: , ,

Leave a Reply